Tuesday, June 26, 2007

T-Minus 24 Hours

So by now, in a perfect world, I would be all packed and ready to go. This is hardly the case, though I am likely much more organized than I care to admit. For you commonwealth folk out there, I am planning on keeping the correct spelling of words like organize and center no matter how many times I may see it otherwise.

It's amazing to me how much we have planned in advance and how little of it I am prepared for mentally. Here's a brief schedule of where we will be going:

Trip Dates:

JUNE 27 (THURS JUN 28 11am) – JULY 29 (4:15)

June 28-30 London

July 1 – fly to Dublin, spend night in Dublin.

July 2 – Go to Galway City

July 3 - back to Dublin, leave for Paris in the morning

July 4-7 - Travel to Paris, distribute freedom fries to locals

July 8- Paris in the am, travel to Lourdes at night

July 9- train to Pamplona, avoid getting gored by bull(s), back to Lourdes

July 10- Lourdes to Brussels

July 11- Brussels to Amsterdam

July 12-14 - Amsterdam, god help us.

July 15 - train to Berlin

July 16-17 Berlin

July 18- train to Geneva, train to Venice, sleeping on trains is fun.

July 19- Venice

July 20- Florence

July 21- train to Rome

July 22- Rome

and from there, we will be in Italy until July 28. We will then fly back to London that evening for our afternoon flight on July 29 back to Southern CA.

No comments: